Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving

This year for thanksgiving we went to my aunts new house. It was beautiful the view was awesome. The food was excellent and the family time was priceless. I love that my family is fun and adventures with foods, games and dancing. We played a game of twister that got everyone together laughing. I ground up in my new baby food maker some differet food for oliver he loves tring new foods esspicially the turkey with cranberry and gravy he gobbled it right up. Sev had so much playing with the girls they even gave him a make over that made me laugh but he didn't mind. I love thanks giving and this year I even more to be greatful for it seem that happens every year my list of greatful things goes up. I put anopther slide together I know you are thinking wow what's up with all the slides but I have so many picture to share it's hard to choose just some or my post would be miles long.

1 comment:

Bowman family said...

Thank you for posting those pictures. It was as if I was there. Looks like you had a ton of fun!