Wednesday, November 18, 2009

So much to tell.......

The silly family. I love that my kids can play around with me. The make me laugh constantly with things they do and say. We were playing with Mr potato head and decided it would be funny to try on a few things. Ollie loved these glasses he thought he was awesome. He is such a drouler I usually keep a bib on him and change him allot.

We had so much fun getting our sillys out!






So a little bit more about Ike's Birthday. Look at this awesome cake, for years now Ike asks for a cookie cake from Mrs Fields. He loves cookies especially from here their fudge frosting is so yummy. I'm pretty sure that this cake has made me gain quite a bit of unwanted pounds. It is way to tempting and HUGE. Christmas came a little early at our house I always decorate a tree the week before thanksgiving. I was so excited to put up my new teal and brown ornaments. I had a blast decorating it. Can't wait for Christmas.Sev loves his new big boy booster car seat. He is such a big kidAnd Olllie loves to face forward in his new car seat that sev passed along. The only way he gave this up is we showed him his new one had cup holders on the side and it was much cooler than his old one.So funny story....Sev had a really hard time going to school it was new and scary. He had a blast but every time we would go he didn't want me to go. So one day we were driving there and he put on some sun glasses and said "mom look they can't see me" I was like yes a brilliant plan they can't see you. So we went in and I said "you can't see sevrin he is not here yet he is hiding behind some sunglasses" they went along with it and thought it was so funny so every day we go to school wearing sunglasses and when he is ready for me to leave he hands the glasses over and says "bye mama I yav yoo" He is so funny i love two year olds.Sev loves washing his hands to get all the germs off he is his mothers son Potty time sev has done great with potty training. He actually does way better going poop in the toilet with out even telling us he has to go than pee I think that si much better. I constantly find him naked around the house because he said he went potty already and thinks getting dressed after is not necessary!Sucker city wow I bought the boys suckers for being so good in the store. Came home and gave them to them they were crazy that night on a total sugar high I don't think we will be doing that any time soon! It was funny to watch them laughing at nothing and each other. Boys are great My little boy is going to be turning one SO soon on Tuesday he is growing up so fast.

1 comment:

Bowman family said...

wOw,Sevrin in school. They grow up too fast! I can't believe mine is in kinder. I miss the 2-3 year old years. They are so cute and they say the cutest things.Your kids are adorable!