Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday

Today 12-24-09
I can't believe my little Ollie bear has been in this world for ONE year. Time goes so fast when your having fun. Today is his one year old birthday, wow crazy. He is still my baby!! He is such a special boy. He is amazing! He started walking at 10 and a half months, he can say baba for ball, mama and dada.
He is such a cuddler and is such a funny kid it makes me laugh how little he is just walking around trying to catch up to his brother. He loves helping me with every ting I do. He does this scrunchy face that I just love it's so funny. Some other things I love about this special little boy is he loves his neck to be tickled, he likes to play with our puppy Oscar and throw his stuffed animal, he likes to run around the house, when he wants to eat he does this funny grunt noise, he comes up to me through out the day and wants me to hold, he is a huge flirt and smiles and scrunches his noise babbling at people, he loves playing with balls, when he tries to throw it he throws it behind his head, he has an awesome laugh that is so contagious he always makes me laugh. he is a tactile kid he loves to experience things with his fingers so things gets messy but I love watching him learn, He is ALWAYS happy unless he needs food or gets hurt but even then it's a little, he holds my face and pushes it to his face to get really close and stares at me what a sweet little boy. He is so smart and learns really quick. These are just a few things I love about my Ollie potamous. Happy Birthday little dude I love you so so much.
I'm the luckiest mom to have a sweet little spirt in my life. I'm so glad heavenly father entrusted ME with this amazing little person. He are some pictures I compiled together from this past year I tried to put them in order but my computer was not being my friend so they are not really in order sorry.


No comments: