Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween NIght

Halloween Party
Halloween was a blast It was so cute to see how excited my little super hero and little chicken were. We went over to my moms and invited My mother in law. We had soup,apple cider,treats galore,pumpkin bread,homemade bread. It was so yummy! We visited with everyone and then we were off to do tricker treating. We went up to the door were sev said "twick or treat" Thank-you!" then as soon as the door was shut he said next house. We did have house that had a skeleton that was motion sensored as soon as sev started going to the door it went off I have never seen him jump so high and shake poor kid it scared the crap out of him. I had to come hold him because He was to scared to move. Every door from there he kept asking "mama scary man here to" I said no honey no scary man It's OK" poor kid. He was having so much fun. going trick or treating with Ashley,grandma,Nana,Dada, mama, and little brother. Oliver was so cute trying to walk up to the door and into peoples house. We went back to the house and put Oliver down to sleep while my mom went with sev some more. We passed out candy and played games with Cory and Ashley. It was a very busy day but so much fun. I love Halloween (except for the scary part) I love being around family and sharing fun times with them.


No comments: