Sunday, November 15, 2009

Happy Birthday To My Sweetness Husband

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you!! (If you are reading this which, is not very likely ) someone tell him if you see him to read this blog that his wife dedicated to him.......

It is My sweetest husband's 33rd birthday today, anyone who has shared a second with this amazing man from these 33 years they are so lucky because I think he touches people lifes.
He has touched mine and I am lucky to have him in my life every day.

He is such an amazing person I am the luckiest person to wake up every morning and have this guy next to me.


He is one of the funnest people I know he always lights up the room with his funny comments, joke, and laughter. He can always make me laugh, how boring life would be if I didn't laugh every day. No matter what kind of day it is he is there to brighten my day, my sunshine.

He is the best daddy the kids love to play with there Dada he is one of them, teaching them crazy sayings like "you want fist a cuffs mama" running around playing their games and teaching sev to play ball. He is one of the most patient person, which you defiantly need with kids. He teaches them the right and is a great example to them. I love that my hubby works so hard for us and goes to work every day so I am able to stay at home with our precious boys. He also helps do laundry, clean the dishes, get jammies on ect thanks mr Pants

He is the sexiest person and the best snuggler I love cuddling up to his handsome body. He smells so good and when his arms are around me I melt. He big arms make me feel safe,comfort,love. He is also the best dancer ever seriously you should ask him to show you his moves(not joking) I love that we have so much in common and get along so well.

He is so creative, smart, hardworking, lovable, honest, handsome, determined, I love every thing about this man. I could go on and on but I probabily have embarassed him enough I love you sweets happy birthday have a great day.

No comments: