Well If you have wondered why no post for a while it's because we (the entire family) has been hit with the worst flu ever I swear it all started. Before you read the rest of this post it is graphic beware. Saturday night at
2:00am Oliver woke up crying I went to get him out of the crib. I picked him up and his little body felt like it had a big bubble I could feel his stomach acid come up and go back down and he just laid on me. Sev woke up, he said "mama, lay with me" I told him "let me put baby in bed with dada and I'll come back I went to put his blanket on and noticed white stuff every where It was really dark and hard to see but the night light showed bits of stuff every where I turned on the light and there it was my worst night mare (I wished it was a night mare) poor little sevrin had ralphed every where he has never before and it made me so sad to think he didn't come in to tell me something was wrong. I said does your tummy hurt. I went and woke up ike and we got the kids in the bath cleaned up the mess and made sev a bed in our room from there sevrin and ollie ralphed every half an hour and no sleep for us no joke every half an hour at one point I had through up in my hair and on my clothes I just pulled off my shirt and wiped as much as I could off my hair and tried to sleep a few minutes I was exhausted this happened until the next day 24 hours later. The next day I got up deep cleaned the entire house carpets and all with Clorox and tried to recoup from the madness and total exhaustion. The next day I woke up feeling awful I had what they had it was awful I had a headache and was so nauseous I raplhed a few times and then remembered I had bought this miracle drug called ematrol I took it and didn't through up again. I'm so glad ike didn't go to work that day I cl literally not move I am still nursing olie and tried my hardest to nurse and keep water in me almost impossible I was seeing carpet mirages of water no joke I had to be dehydrated I was so sick then my father in law told us he was sick poor ike was taking care of the kids and taking care of us both it wore him down. That night when I felt a little better Ike became sick and had been way way sick for two days it was awful to see my family go though this pain. Finally today we all were a little better and trying to recoupe from this horrible sickness my father in law is still sick tonight but today I disinfected my house every handle wall anything possible touched every toy with straight Clorox I actually have chemical burns on my hand they are bleeding man that was exhausted I am so sick of sickness I am going to wear a mask and gloves where ever I go. Every one who knows me I am already a germ freak and carry wipe and spray every where I wash my hands often and really hate my kids getting sick. I REALLY HATE BEING SICK AND THE FLU it is the worst and I am done with it. (and done venting about it to thank-you for listening to me ) I asked sev what were you sick with he said " I was sick with the barf" you get me a drink and i'm all better" every one who was sick he would say "ohh you sick with the barf" really worrried look on his face "I get you a bowl. Anyone reading this wash your hands often be carful and wash your house deep clean with clorox toys and all lets keep this ways from one another we don't want any thing like this again.
No comments:
Post a Comment