What I'm loving this summer so far I am loving the Change in weather FINALLY!!
I am loving smoothies
not putting socks together as much after the wash
sitting in the backyard on the deck watching the boys play, soaking up the sun
the busy picture taking season
the smiles on every ones face when we go out
Frozen treats
Bug hunting for everyones info My kids are terrified of bugs because of their mama. So I decided to be brave and not show my fear even pick up a few disgusting bugs!! It worked Sevrin loves them now. Oliver is still not sure but he did touch the snails shell on the plate. I'm so proud of them.
The pool, the zoo,the water park, and no school for one kid, many many playdates.
Sevrin is loving the ninja turtle drinks he asks for them every day as shown above. Yah for summer finally here.










No comments:
Post a Comment