Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My Daddy and his love of soccer "football"

Ever since I can remember I have been going to soccer games and in my family there is allot of talk about "football. My dad is from England came over here to play football and ever since has he actually couches my little brothers team. I LOVE going to their games it is peaceful to me and makes me general a very happy person it must be the familiar noises. My little Oliver is a great soccer player he really has great foot work and amazing ability already at the age of two he plays and "practices his soccer to be good like uncle Jake" I bring a small soccer ball and net and he plays the whole time. Sevrin also loves it he practices for awhile but then has to go stand by papa and yell at the team or stand by Jake when he is out. He sits in at there huddles and really thinks he is apart I wouldn't dare tell him other wise. At a game my mom showed up with a bike she found at a garage sell and let the boys play around with it Ashley helped them they loved it.
I love my family so much and wouldn't trade them for anything
Papa and Jake teaching ollie how to ride their bike








Oliver my instant friend maker
He loves his soccer net


Sevrin listening to what the couch has to say

1 comment:

Sanchari Banerjee said...

Nice Post!!! Father’s Day is the time to salute the truly great relationship between father and his children. It’s that day, when the world acknowledges the significance of fatherhood. So on this Father’s Day, gift your father some really unforgettable and exciting gifts. Add these FREE ecards on Father’s Day from Batchmates.com in your list of choosing gifts. http://www.batchmates.com/ecards/choosecards.aspx?sectionname=Father%27s+Day&secid=29