Thursday, June 2, 2011

Memorial Day

This memorial day we spent it with my daddy. He brought his photo album of England all of my aunts and uncles grandma, grandpa including those who have past away three uncles and my grandpa he told stories of them and their lives. it was so interesting and I felt close to them. I decided we needed to make this a tradition. I have felt this really big longing to know closely my dads side and have for awhile now. Because we could not go back to England a dream that I need to full fill someday. We bought balloons and sent them to Heaven for all of them. I loved watching those balloons fly up into the sky thinking of all the stories and my uncles and grandpa. Oliver and Sevrin loved watching their balloons fly into heaven Sevrin said " I want to give my balloons to uncles and grandpa in heaven because it will make them happy and they don't have balloons up in heaven.
OK not the best pictures but you get the feeling. Loved this day and the closeness I felt with them.









Don't forget to look at the past post these are close together. I have alot to catch up on

No comments: