I love the mirrors and the license plate oliver has one of him in the front of his car and Sevrins is in the back
This was Sevrins last school program
I loved watching him and listen to him sing his songs he has been working so hard on
at one point a kid in his class turned and shook his booty {was not supposed to} everyone was laughing I liked that his head turned and he was shaking away for a good long while the kids love it as well. Sevrin things he is hilarious
Sevrin hass made many friends this year and loves play date with them these girls are his best friends I'll have to tell you how they meet the one hugging hi is a doll her name is Anja. One of the field trips we went to at the dinosaur museum. Sev was shy and I was a little worried about him making friends. He kept telling me who his favorite people were in the class. One was Anja. He wouldn't talk to her but follow her and just watch her it cracked me up. Anja is outgoing and spunky she is seriously adorable and so friendly just what sevrin needed. at the end we were looking in the gift shop he noticed Anja was in there as well he saw a giant candy necklace and asked me "mama can we get Anja that necklace" I said "sure we bought it sevrin walked over to give it to her and she grabbed his face and kissed him and hugged him sevrin got a huge smile turned to me and said "mama can we buy her something else! I later decided to invite her over for a play date and they have been best friends ever since. And little miss Alexis is just as adorable I figured that since having a play date with Anja eased sevrin to not be so scared in school I would invite other play mates as well it was fun for me as well I made some new friends my self. We both broke out of our shells and decided to be outgoing.
I LOVE sevrins school it is a musically based school that teaching by music. AMAZING I loved his teachers and couldn't have found a better school. So many field trips,programs,games,fun,and creative learning I love it. The last day of school they had a carnival with bounce houses,games and fun oh and dressing up sev was a super hero
I love this picture of him sitting with noah is best buddie in there
The teachers and kids dancing and being silly
His teacher I am going to miss a ton they are awesome and so sweet
Oliver was invited to all the fun field trips and activities so he was best friends with them to.- We will miss school!!!!




















No comments:
Post a Comment