My kids LOVE the water. This summer we have pretty much lived in the water. We love going to the splash parks, swimming at grandmas pool, and going to seven peaks since we have a season pass. This time we went with cusins. B's (that's ollies nick name) Belly B
This was grandpas birthday we took him down town to lunch at the lion house and then walked around temple square. After he got a nice massage we dropped him at.
Here's another fun thing we like to do invite friends over to do water balloons, and play in water and popcicles.
Sevrin is such a big helper to little ones I love his thoughtfulness
Oliver has a crush on this little lady. I don't blame him she's adorable. These darling kids are my best friends kids I have been friends with her since we were two. It's fun we have kids together.
Oliver loved the dog named garth he is such a cute puppy.
- Pearl what a cutie
Best buddies




























No comments:
Post a Comment