What have we been up to these past couple weeks-We have had sprinklers put in our yard, and the boys along with uncle Aaron fixed the fence. I kept asking oliver if he wanted to come inside where it was cool and get a Popsicle he replied " No mama I working hard with dada"
I have been enjoying these sweet boys and squeezing their guts out every second of the day!
Sevrin recently discovered he loves crocket playing with great grandma and nana
We have a dance party every day! "Every day were shufflin"
I also have been busy starting my new business being a part time photographer I am nearly done with my website and done with my logo. More to come with that.
My sis ash is getting married in sept and I am helping her a lot with plans and preparations. It's fun and I'm keeping very busy!!







No comments:
Post a Comment