My aunts came in town so we went down down to take the kids to see temple square. I had never been inside the confrence center and was completely amazed. It was like a museum it has all original paintings and my faorite on the tour was the amazing roof....a roof ...what ...well this roof is like heaven it looks over the valley and the temple there are walways,water,ect if you haven't gone up there you should it is amazing it was peaceful and calm.
I didn't bring my camera for family lagoon dad but took a few with my camera sev loved all the fast ride and was litterally an inch and a half a way from riding the big kid rides. Ike and I love taking the kids there watching their face full of laughter and excitment a parents dream for sure!
We loved it so much we went back a week later with aunt sadie we watched her go on this scary ride sevrin wanted to go on it so bad but just wasn't quite tall enough
I'm a little sad summer is gone and the heat will soon end I think I should move to arizonia or something where we can soak up the warm sun and swim all day long.













No comments:
Post a Comment