Saturday, June 19, 2010

A wedding.....

OK so let me start this post by saying "WE DID IT!!!" we stuck to the sleep training and we now have a little baby boy sleeping in his own bed. with little or no crying and for two nights he has not woke up. I'm so proud of us!! TO celebrate Hydrangeas one of my favorite flowers. Peaceful and gorgeous just like our sleeping little angels.
I wanted to post about Ike's brothers wedding. Last Sunday we headed up to the mountains for Ike's little brother Jake's wedding. I had brought my camera and decided to snap a few shots. I didn't get the shots I really wanted but I didn't want to make them feel like I was intruding. Here I was standing in the huge bare field waiting for the ceremony I looked down at my feet and thought this is native.

The rings

I spotted this amazing dragonfly just sitting there on a stick. Yes it was alive and beautiful. How often do you see that.

Ike's nephew little Jake. Excited for his dads marriage.

The Bride

walking down the path with her dad

Repeating their vows


A very happy couple

Father and son

My sweet angels exploring
Uncle Jake and sev happy to get their Superman on and ride bikes in the garage
You may think I'm weird but I love taking pictures of things I love about my kids and this tiny little neck I love to kiss and tickle is one of those.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Excellent pictures!! My favorite is the one of your toes...cute!

You are a great photographer!