Friday, June 25, 2010

Playtime with Best Friends

These little boys had a blast playing with each other! I have had a best friend my entire life since about two years old. She is an amazing person and I love her. I couldn't imagine life with out her. We had boys six month apart. It reminds me of us except boy versions of course. I hope they will be just as good of friends as we are.



They loved splashing in the water. And splashing each other. There cute little laughs, I love little boys.
The progression with water fights. Poor George what a trooper a smile even with his face being splashed!













We had so much fun playing with our best friends today thank-you guys!

My sweet little Oliver enjoyed little Baby Pearl I think he has a new crush.
Relaxing eating Popsicles. Look at those cute little bellies.
Lizzie and baby Pearl Girl. She is so sweet.

No comments: