Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Dad

Today was my dad's Birthday. Us kids decided to kidnap him take up to the mountains, eat dutch oven, roast marsh mellows make smores, and just enjoy each others company. He was defiantly surprised!! Happy Birthday dad we LOVE you What a handsome Englishmen


We all had a blast. The boys loved being outdoors, playing, exploring

We enjoyed the yummy food especially the marsh mellows





I loved how sevrin helped watch over his brother, holding his hand making sure he didn't get lost or hurt. They loved finding sticks and bugs, also we were Right next to a stream they loved throwing rocks in.



Exploring the wild


I love how excited Ollie looks they really loved the mountains

I love the faces this kiddo has he cracks me up

in the wilderness


another crazy face

Roasting his mama the perfect marsh mellow, serious business. Look at that smoke

A kiss for the birthday boy. He loves his papa

putting out the fire



Very tired at the end but quite happy

Brother Ben I love him


No comments: