Thursday, June 10, 2010

A sleep over party


Every morning Sevrin chooses his own clothes out, gets dressed all by himself and shows me what he has choose. He is always matching and usually picks great I love that he choose out this hat. I love his dimples and great big smile. He loves singing to me and making me laugh.

I bet you didn't know that he actually has 4 dimples two big ones and above those two small. I love that.


I love that both of my boys have LONG eye lashes


and blue eyes

They both make great expressions. They are so expressive with there eyes.
We decided one night to have a sleepover with their new sleeping bags. there was tickling, loving hugs, laughing, gummy eating, and hiding.



My little boys are the best of friends.


Talking to each other and making each other laugh.



It was raining. Oliver loves standing on this train table and watching outside. Daddy came in to read books

They love there daddy especially story time.


These are there cute sleeping bags I LOVE these sweet little boys there are my best friends.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Your boys are adorable.

Where did you get those sleeping bags, they are the cutest things ever. I want to get some.