On memorial day we went to the zoo with daddy, grandma and uncle Jake. I must add in here that I pulled ligaments and have a small heir line fracture on my foot from tripping over a toy. So I was unable to walk or do anything for about 4 days straight luckily I have family and best friends to help all day until my hubby got home. (thank-you so much Nana and Rachel you really are the best) and especially thank-you for coming home after working long hours and doing everything hubby you are my favorite, love you. any ways back to memorial day I rented a wheel chair and the boys were so happy to get out of the house.
We were waiting for the train. Can you tell Ollie just woke up.
We got to touch a BIG snake to boys liked looking at it.



No comments:
Post a Comment