Last week I went on a trip with my aunt to minnosota and wisconsin. She had to pick up her dog from a breeder. The view was gorgeous! We went to mall of america! It took us about 3 hours just to walk through the mall. It has hundreds of stores, movies theatre,aquarium,amusement park,lego store,american doll. It was completely breath taking so many stores, I was so excited to go into the lego store just as excited as my kids would be. My kids are obsessed with legos I loved buying them a souvenir. It was funny my aunt and I were buying all things for our kids and we suddenly realized we needed to buy something for our selves. Being a mom you tend not to buy things for yourself so it was a little weird for me to change my thinking. Awesome stores and fun and laughter with my aunt.

The breeder Kellen picked us up the next morning and took us to see the puppies and dogs along with the countryside I was in aww I loved the scenery! I took most of these in the car driving to her house.
And we couldn't not go to the cheese factory in wisconsin! I took a cooler full home. Pizza,salsa,string cheese,veggie, act cheese It was fun sampling them.
I loved all the standing water in random places!
My favorite picture I love the light, color, and canoe!
Farm country
It was a fun adventure girls weekend with my best friend! Thanks susie!

































No comments:
Post a Comment