My little Sevrin cannot stop playing,thinking,breathing soccer. He loves it. He asks me daily and sometimes multiple times a day "when is my soccer?, I need to practice. I shouldn't eat candy because I won't do good in my soccer!" I love that he loves it so much. I didn't know Ollie could have played at his age or I would have got him into it as well. In the fall. Ollie loves cheering his brother on or playing at the park. My family is a soccer family. My dad came over from england on a soccer scholarship and has played my whole life. Many a game I went to. He couches as well. I have a true love of soccer and out of all the sports it is the one I truly love watching. I love watching how happy it makes sevie.

I have a best friend who I have been best friends since we were two. Our little boys just like were did when we were little our on the same team. It is fun to watch them together.











No comments:
Post a Comment