I know your thinking wow another post already! I have a lot to catch up on and I know It has only been a day but.... I take a lot of pictures. So PLEASE if you haven't seen my earlier post on my girls trip read it and I love comments you may leave them down at the bottom of the post.
So before I left on my trip I really wanted to go to the tulip festival but wasn't able to make it with every thing going on so as soon as I cam back I went. I told the boys where we were going they weren't very amused but as soon as we got there they loved it all the flower they could care less about it was all about the rolling down the hill, and riding in the golf cart! especially the driving part. And the picnic. I loved taking pictures and soaking the warm sun and watching my sweet boys have so much fun after missing them so much. I really felt like this could have been heaven but not quite because ikey pants wasn't there. Every thing was so beautiful!
If you have never been to the tulip festival at thanksgiving point you should go it is amazing and beautiful!



































No comments:
Post a Comment