Easter Sunday I was so excited for the easter bunny to come to our house! Poor little oliver had a fever the past two days and was not feeling well at all I thought it would be cute to dress them up and go see what the bunny brought for us. Poor little ollie was such a trooper all he wanted to do was stay in bed although he was a little curious and excited to see was this was all about. In all the pictures I took he is such a sweetie bring his very hardest to smile and be happy but miserable at the same time.
It started out by us putting some extra crunchy yummy carrots on a plate the boys kept looking outside so they could see the bunny sevrin and I saw the bunny hop right over our fence and make a big mess with a trail full of candy leading to our baskets and surprise easter chairs!



Ike's and I basket such a silly bunny
Look at that sweet little sick face happy yet miserable
Some of the flowers we had planted the week before our tulips had not yet popped up. Flowers make me so happy.
We had Easter dinner with my family and ikea mom and grandma. It was so yummy, fun and beautiful.
A another tradition that had when I was little and is know in my own family
Happy Easter and spring time everyone. Sorry about the late post busy mom with lots of changes all the time and growing with being a mom,wife,sister,owning my on business,, daughter. Please post a comment and let me know some of your easter traditions.
































No comments:
Post a Comment