Sunday, April 17, 2011

Easter eggstravaganza and Dinner

I know my post is like a day away from my last post but I have been busy and don't want to feel overwhelmed later so I'm keeping up with the posting don't forget to check out the post before.

If you can't tell Easter is my favorite holiday. I love every thing new flowers,green grass,warm air, happy people. And most of all I love this holiday because of it's meaning. I love that that Jesus took upon his self our sins so that we may live together forever with our families. I love the spiritual side of Easter but I also love the fun part of Easter baskets, decorating eggs etc. This year I thought it would be cute to blow out eggs and make them into our family and other things like the picture below shows a bunny a chick and a button egg. And later you will see a super hero egg that the boys made so funny. Ashley and the boys died Easter eggs and then me did the blown out eggs.

My Eggsactly Family Ike ME Sevrin and Oliver Super excited boys
Putting the strainer on his head "he is my little ham"

We loved coloring eggs but it was a little scary with the dies staining the boys clothes.


Tuh dum all finished look at our amazing work we let the boys put monster face stickers on them they loved it.
And of coarse ate mac and cheese with peas our favorite

The famous super hero egg they both worked on"look mom I look like him"

Thanks ash for a fun time. Which leads us to the next section. Ash and I planned a Pre Easter dinner with the family for Saturday afternoon.
Finished eggs
It is a tradition since I was little to make pear bunnies. I had every one come over to my house.

The food was Delicious


And my new bed was a hit everyone wanted to take a nap

Plenty of loves
My favorite green bean casserole, we also ate jello,potatoes,salad,rolls, I made a really cute carrot cake but totally forgot to take a picture it was devoured before I could.
everyone enjoyed each other and the food

Olivers worried look " mama can I have cake right now"

I love that my boys are so close and love being close (physically) this is what I find when they watch TV together. Notice their feet both crossed they are so alike


While daddy mowed the lawn the boys and I got out all the deck toys while the hot sun beated down on us we enjoyed the warmth and missed toys. Sevrin washing his car

Ike fixing his toys

No comments: