Saturday, April 16, 2011

Sunsets and tents

I try to do something fun and or educational with my kids every day. Some people tell me "I don't know how you bring your kids every where with you, and take them as many places as you do, I would be exhausted" Truth be told sometimes it is effortless because when I see their smiles faces and their tiny body and brains growing so quickly I find spending time with these kiddos so rewarding. Physical yes it can be exhausting at times but with two active little boys how could you not be a little tired. (this butterfly is made of a lot of little butterflies I loved it. So beautiful) Ollie looking at all the dead bugs
We went with cousin Avery and chase
"Rrrrahhh I ganna get you mama" Sometimes when mama has to work for a few hours my sweet sisters watch my little kidlets. they always have a blast with them each sisters does exactly what I would do and have a really tight bod with each of my kids. This time Sadie babysat I came home to find this a huge tent with the TV on the ground inside the tent watching toy story

They love their aunts

After spending a few hours with sadie lady we all decided it was a great day for a dinner picnic. We let the kids play and eat and watched the sunset together. It was amazing.
Our view from the front The first signs of spring
Our behind view
One happy bunch
These boys love being outdoors
Sev is such a ham


Loving that I get to wear sandals
Sweet little feet exploring
Beautiful mountains
getting later

No comments: