My sweetest husband bought me an early anniversary present a NEW CAMERA!! I was so excited. I couldn't wait to take some pictures. I love my new camera and all the awesome features it has. Thank-you Mr pants I love it I love it!! here is a slide show of all the pictures I took recently with it.
It was Jacob (or corn as he likes to be called, a nickname) The big thirteen years old. A teenager. He reminded us all day long he as a teenager then asked what do teenagers do? He is one of my best friends I love him he keeps me laughing. He is the baby of the family, we have a very tight bond and spend allot of time together we enjoy being around each other. Sev loves hanging out with him to. We slept over at his house the night before his birthday. We ate ebelskivers for breakfast and got into a powder sugar fight, it as fun. Then went bowling and ate his favorite meal spaghetti and watermelon with ice cream cake. It was fun family time. He had a birthday sleepover the Friday night before with his friends. So I think his birthday was really fun for him this year. Happy Birthday Jacob



No comments:
Post a Comment