Monday, August 31, 2009

Who are worth their weight in gold
And charm everyone around them From the time they're hours old.
They're Mommy's little darling,
They're a special pal to Dad,
And they bring the very happiest daysA family's ever had!

My sweet boys!! I love driving with Ike and the boys we have a dance party untill the boys are asleep then we get to talk to each other about what ever


The Big thirteen year old I am just now posting about Jakes birthday. One of sevs favorite people is his uncles. So when we got to sleep over at my moms house for jake birthday wow it was so exciting for him to know he got to sleep in jake room with jake. In the morning we made ebelskivers and while you know the rest from my last post but here are the pictures.. Ohe ywll albeppeeaseed to heea camera was returned. I am so excited and happy to get the pictures off and show you all what you would have missed out on. Thanks theif for returning my camera lol The naked cowboy who hates the feel of grass

mY LITTLE HELPERS

No comments: