My Dads good advise if anything is wrong is "Drink lots of water,read your scriptures,say your prayers,brush your teeth, and get plenty of rest. When ever I am having a hard time I try these things they defiantly work but you have to have them all if one is missing I don't feel good.
I have been missing my Sis like crazy. It's hard to have one of my best friends gone. I get e-mails from her weekly and look forward to reading them It makes my week. I know that a mission is not easy she is one of my heroes she is so brave and such a great example. Sometimes I think of how old my kids will be when she gets back how crazy How much we miss out of each other lives. But as she said it is a small part of our lives being away from her family so that families can be together for eternity.


Sevrin and I were in his bed we had just got done reading books. We talk after reading for a while always. I asked him “Who loves you?” he replied “dada,mama,ash,then ladala” I said “Yes she does love you, she told me she misses you and loves you like crazy. He said” yeah, ah dee bye bye (fake cry) he always pretends to cry because he associates her name now by crying I think because when she left all of us were crying he’s so funny. I told him “ dee went bye bye in a plane to Chile she is helping heavenly father to make people happy” His replie “ ohh yeah” excitement filled his face he knows what’s going on. Then he said “dee ah happy” I said yes we love her don’t we. Then out came the scream with his scary face. He always does this when he hears her name because we (meaning ash and I) tell him that when she come home she’ll say “oh my gosh your so big and scream then give him a big hug. He is so funny the way his little head thinks. I loved that story because he is thinking of her, and loves her and misses her.
I miss her like crazy to but I'm so happy that she is so brave to go on a mish. I think of her allot and I know that she has blessed my life by going on a mission. She has made my testimony grow and made me want to be a better person. There is no testimony without the test. I think for my family having her gone has been hard but we all have grown allot and are trying harder to be better people. 


1 comment:
Love that first picture. What great advice!
Post a Comment