(and no I'm not pregnant.)
You know those days you feel the stresses of life hit you like a ton of bricks. Well today was one of those days. My heart was full of ache.
Usual when I feel this I clean my house which helps but this time I just couldn't stop thinking. I decided to go for a drive and just have a little quite time to try and keep my mind off of things. Yeah not a good idea to do It actually makes you think more.
I looked in the rear view mirror and saw little Oliver sleeping his face looking so angelic, I love the sweetness a baby has when they are sleeping. I then looked at sevrin his big beautiful blue eyes staring at me. Smiling with his big dimples what precious boys I have,I thought to myself. Even just looking at them makes my heart melt and a little part of happiness comes back into my body. It's a good thing I'm with them alot. Today It feels like I'm bleeding love. (If you don't know what I mean I'll try to explain... it feels like I'm bleeding from pain that feels my heart but when I look at my sweet babies It turns into love)I think of this to make my pain in my heart go away. My children and husband are my happiness, they keep me grounded and strong.
Sevrin held my hand as we were driving and said "mama, I know, I know, then blew me a kiss. How sweet what a angel I have. It melted my heart.
While we are talking about sad emotions.....My camera was stolen. I can't tell you how sad and disturbed I feel. I hate that people can just keep a camera and not turn it back to the owner who really needs it and loves documenting her children's lives. How can someone have no heart and take such an important thing with tons of pictures she didn't down load. It seriously has been making me in a bummer mood the past couple of days.
The truth comes out
*I stay up late at night and watch criminal shows and drink a mug full of water (the kind you find at a hospital.)
*I hate drinking plain water, it tastes funny to me so I put a little juice or crystal light in.
*onions are the grossest vegetable on the planet
*I say "grrr" when I'm angry
*I have to google how long to cook corn on the cob
*I really do feel happier after I have washed my hair and shaved my arms
*I hate texting
*I love napping when both the kids are down for a nap
*I eat rainbow chip frosting with a baby spoon
*I take long showers
*most of the time I stay in my Jammie's until mid afternoon
*I love breakfast and usually make a big one
*I clean my floors moping and vacuuming on a daily basis (mostly because I have a crawler dude)
*I love the smell of laundry soap
*I twirl my hair and suck on my tongue
*It bugs me when there are dishes even a spoon in the sink
*I dance around the house on a regular basis with sev and make up awesome moves
*I organize my fridge every day
*I love clean sheets and used to wash them every other day.
*I love pedicures but who doesn't
*Sometimes I watch my husband and just look at him and think how freaking cute he is
*onions are the grossest vegetable on the planet
*I say "grrr" when I'm angry
*I have to google how long to cook corn on the cob
*I really do feel happier after I have washed my hair and shaved my arms
*I hate texting
*I love napping when both the kids are down for a nap
*I eat rainbow chip frosting with a baby spoon
*I take long showers
*most of the time I stay in my Jammie's until mid afternoon
*I love breakfast and usually make a big one
*I clean my floors moping and vacuuming on a daily basis (mostly because I have a crawler dude)
*I love the smell of laundry soap
*I twirl my hair and suck on my tongue
*It bugs me when there are dishes even a spoon in the sink
*I dance around the house on a regular basis with sev and make up awesome moves
*I organize my fridge every day
*I love clean sheets and used to wash them every other day.
*I love pedicures but who doesn't
*Sometimes I watch my husband and just look at him and think how freaking cute he is
* I complain to Ike about our washer and clutter in the car park I'm so angry,sad,distraught,confused, that my camera is lost and gone forever.
1 comment:
I love this post. I hate texting too! I'm so bummed about your camera too! I'm sorry about that!
Post a Comment