Ok are you ready for an insane amount of pictures. It all started when ash my sister wanted to take her nephews up into the mountains skiing. I gave in and said yes I love to have my kids try new things and see their reaction. Find out what makes them THEM.
We rented skis for the boys.

This picture makes me laugh so Oliver always making me laugh with his silly faces.

We went up I saw the part where they were supposed to go down as a mother I was like "no way I am not letting them down that" I got over my own fear and trusted my sister to take them down but I was waiting at the bottom to embrace them with open arms. First she took sev down while Ollie and I watch skiers and played around at the bottom.
Letting my four year old up that crazy high lift.

Sev and ash off to the slopes
Ski bums
Ollie and I took allot of pictures he loves me to take pictures of him.

This picture makes me laugh because I had to pick up gloves and this was the only size they had HUGE hands
smelling the fresh air and soaking up the sun
We rented skis for the boys.
This picture makes me laugh so Oliver always making me laugh with his silly faces.

We went up I saw the part where they were supposed to go down as a mother I was like "no way I am not letting them down that" I got over my own fear and trusted my sister to take them down but I was waiting at the bottom to embrace them with open arms. First she took sev down while Ollie and I watch skiers and played around at the bottom.
Letting my four year old up that crazy high lift.
Sev and ash off to the slopes
Ski bums
Ollie and I took allot of pictures he loves me to take pictures of him.
This picture makes me laugh because I had to pick up gloves and this was the only size they had HUGE hands
smelling the fresh air and soaking up the sun
Uncle Jake loves snowboarding and showed sev how to jump and do some tricks. Sev tried to jump his first time brave kiddo.
look at the mountain behind yeah my little one went down that huge hill crazy!!
I love that I have a brave sister to take my boys down a huge mountain she is great with kids the only few people I would trust with my precious sweet tender souls








No comments:
Post a Comment