Saturday, January 8, 2011

All in a day

Our cozy front room it's small and we are slowly growing out of it but I enjoy being close together and the comfort it brings.
First I'm going to start this little blog entry with telling you what I love. First Wide angle lens in which this is shot with. Second fruit smoothies and my juicer,my waterpik,having a cozy little house that makes us snuggle close together,my sweetest hubby ever always doing nice and thoughtful things for me,my cutest little boys and their fun,entertaining,enjoyable personalities, my sweet new phone my hubby bought on our date.


To start off thing let me just tell you a fun project I have been working on. I put together 55 books about food storage goals and 72 hour kit goals for each month of this year. I'm so excited to start his with my family!!


My favorite thing I love to have every day! A all fruit smoothie. I love that I can use my juicer in the morning and in the afternoon or for a snack I use frozen fruit and blend up some yummy smoothie. My kids love it to which is great I can get in more fruits in a day.



On Friday I took my boys on a mommy and sons date. We went to discovery gateway downtown. BEST PLACE EVER!! We met up with one of my best friends and her daughter gretyl. We had a blast and spent 3 hours there after we went to noodles and company for dinner to get there homemade mac and cheese of course!




They were so busy

They were a little overwhelmed at first what to do first this is kida heaven for real.



I'm surprised I got some shots in with two kids it's hard to keep track of them and make sure they are Right next to me and each other.














I LOVE having two little boys they are so much fun and I do love having them so close together. BOYS are the best!! I love that my little Oliver LOVE to cuddle my face and give me Eskimo kisses and Sev laughs so hard at thee most random things I do our humor is very similar. It seems to get busier and buiser with our life. Ollie will start school in a couple weeks and then it will be a little bit more hectic with schedules but I'm not complaining I secretly love to right lists daily and cross them off my list it is the best feeling it's kind of a hobby.

No comments: