
The next segment is all about relaxing, getting a pedicure. I honestly cannot remember the last time I went to a pedicure without my kids. I have gone to the same place for 7 years. They are like family seriously we know allot about each other. They LOVE my kids they are always taking pictures with them are saying how adorable they are. One jokingly always says to sevrin "can I take you home with me you love me you my best friend" sevrin the first time she said this came running to me and said "mom she wants to take me home but I don't know Japanese don't let her!" I was laughing so hard. He has since then came to love her and adore her. My hubby went on a mission to a Vietnamese speaking mission so it has been fun to ask him what to say to them a few words.
It's funny because most people say to me "wow your kids are so great in here I could never take my children here they would destroy it and no way I can relax. The thing is I really love enjoy being with my children all the time and it is relaxing to me. I love that sevrin and sometimes Oliver get there own pedicure sitting with me. Sevrin loves the foot massage but makes sure they do not put any "girl colors on his toes" I love it.
Sevrin's favorite best friend

Sevrin's favorite best friend





No comments:
Post a Comment