Thursday, July 8, 2010

My first real photo shoot

OK so for those of you who don't know last Thursday I donated to locks of love. 10 inches of Love I do miss my hair but it was for a great cause. It goes out to those who have cancer. Hold on be strong we will miss all those who fought till the end and those who are still fighting. We love you!
My first REAL photo shoot. These were some of the outcomes, It was really fun to shoot these families. If any one else is looking to have someone take there pictures I would love to do it. I'm up for referrals. I am starting to put together a website and there is a good chance you will be on it. Let me know what you think. Amy thank-you for letting me shoot your cute family!





Grandchildren

Sisters


Sweetest little sisters. I love this picture because it shows the big sister caring for her baby sisters the baby love be cuddled and the two year old sweet little face so cute.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Ah... what a great look group! :)

You did such a fabulous job with the pictures. We absolutely love them. You are one talented woman!

You are so beautiful! I love the new hair look!