Look what the boys and I found. Ollie was fearless he tried picking it up and
chasing it. I think these creatures look pretty cool "praying
mantis" I also really like stick bugs. I think this was a baby bug because it was kinda smallish. The boys and I love bug hunting.

We also went and got our six month dentist check up.
Sev was pretty good he was pursing his little lips he didn't want them to put a "stick in his mouth"

Brush brush Brush!!

We also love to go to the park we go about 3 or four times a week. We are searching for the best parks. I'll let you know when we find the best. I love little feet exploring the world bare footed.

Ollie always wants to wear a hat. I love that he choose this one even if it looks a little funny with this outfit. Notice they are so different
Sev loves the sand on his feet
Ollie not so much.

Another thing we love to do ever night. Is play on the deck. We water the plants which usually ends up in a water fight and water slides. And of course splashing.
Sev being
naughty, looking at him plotting to spray his little brother with a mouth full of water.

But
Ollie has those looks to, plotting to spray his brother.

i love this two little active legs

And they love each other. They have so much fun together.
Truly best friends.

Always making each other laugh.
Ahhhh sSev spraying
Ollie and
Ollie giving up.

Ollie
mimics every thing
Sev does it's so funny to watch.

No comments:
Post a Comment