Thursday, July 8, 2010

The fouth of july weekend


We were very busy over the fourth on Saturday I took pictures for a family in the morning. Then we spent time together the rest of the day with the family. Sunday we went to a barbecue at my aunts house and celebrated cousin Lindsey birthday we also did fireworks. Monday it was the family tradition day since I was little we have gone to seven peaks water park then to brick oven a yummy restaurant with the best root beer and pizza. We spent all day there. Tuesday Ike had off and we just played together. It was very busy but very fun. I love spending time together as a family. On wedeesday we went to linseys friend birthdayparty a water party with pools slip and slides,water balloons,cake,pizza, and a whole alot of girls he was the only boy. He had a blast. And now back to the normal schedule.

No comments: