This new little addition is my cousin Chase Paul
He is so sweet and so little I used to think Oliver was so little until I held this sweet little newborn we are so happy he is here and healthy! Congrats aunt Suzie!
We went to uncle Jake's concert he plays the oboe. I was surprised when Sevrin sat through the whole thing very interested. He has always loved hearing music. Jake's in the very front
I love this picture it captures how proud every one was at Jake.
Every year our old neighbors put on for there family and us there good friends a HUGE egg hunt.
They have a farm that is huge. Every Field is covered in eggs thousands of them. We run picking up the eggs. We go to the barn and open them all getting candy and bunny money to buy things at the bunny auction and bunny store they have homemade treats and blanket, toys, baskets of everything, and at the auction they have big items like gun,games,chocolate fountain etc. I love this time of year when we can run around picking up eggs, seeing all the horses,chickens,cows, seeing my children's faces is my favorite part they love this fun little outing. Thank-you so much to the special neighbors that spend hours of stuffing those eggs and making the fun and beautiful items and putting it all together it is so much work.
This one of like 10 feilds covered in eggs
This one of like 10 feilds covered in eggs
It was such a nice day this year really sunny In fact I over dressed my kids I had to take off the coats and gloves.
Nana
No comments:
Post a Comment