Wednesday, March 24, 2010

eye on you

I know I need to update this blog so bad sorry fellow bloggers I have been so busy my sister who has been serving a mission in chille has been going through a massive amount of earthquakes we got to talk to her and reading her letters are amazing let me share with you for those who don't recieve her letters it has no picture yet I'm sorry but soon there will be


Hey all!
Life´s pretty funny isn´t it? We have so many things that strengthen us and things that humble us. It is a constant process of progression until we are perfect. This earthquake for me was one of the most humbling things I have lived through. Granted I wasn´t afraid but it made me realize how much power God really has and how he can protect each and everyone of us if we listen to him. I am not sure how many have heard of the article in the meridian times (I think) about how my mision president´s wife KNEW that we were going to have an earthquake! She shared her experience with us and she really prepared us. Not only that but other Elders who were in the office felt the same way, so they made sure we were prepared to face the earthquake. I have learned also the importance of being obedient with exactness. The lord will help us he will lift us and he will make sure we are safe if we are listening to the still small inspiration that the lord will put in our minds and hearts. We have to be true to this inspiration and to ourselfs so that he can protect us. I don´t know what is going to happen tomorrow but I am not afraid because I know the lord is preparing us for every difficult moment in our lifes so that we can face them with ease. It is so important for us to prepare ourselfs and live the way that he wants us to live so that we can be worthy to receive this revelation that we so desperately need. Many people here are saying that we here are going to have another earthquake that is bigger (just rumors I´ve heard) and many people are very afraid but I know there is no need to fear. The most important thing we can do is prepare Spiritually in order to enfront all of these problems. Spiritual preparation is more important that any food stroage, water bottles or material thing we could ever have. We have to fill our spiritual tank so we can make it through to the end of our journey. Its like a car without gas you aren´t going to go anywhere you are stuck in the middle of the street sometimes. The life is a long hard journey that we are going to have to face. Luckily there are some gas stations along the way so we can fill up, like going to church, reading the scriptures and praying. If we don´t stop and fill up our tank than we might not make it to our destination. We never know when the hardtimes or the hills will come in our life and we don´t want to have to be pushing the car up the hill all alone perhaps in the blazing heat with no gas station in sight. If our tank is full these hills in our lives will be a breeze to face and we´ll just sit back and enjoy the ride. So I ask you ´Is your gas tank full, half way or are you running on empty?´
I want you guys to know that I know with all my heart that the Lord loves us and he prepares us for EVERYTHING that we will face in life but sometimes we are stubborn and we don´t listen to his guidance and we think that we can make it up the hill all alone. It is so important for us to constantly be filled by the words that he has given to us through his prophets and leaders. We HAVE to listen or read, ponder, pray, apply them into our lives and most importantly ACT!
The lord will give you strength. I love what Nephi said when his brothers tied him up and he was beaten and bruised. The first thing he did was he prayed to the lord and he asked for strength to break the bands that have bound him. He didn´t ask for someone to come along to free him or to chance his brothers but he asked for the STRENGTH to act and he received it. If we pray for the strength to move forward and we do our part the lord will bless us and help us with our load or trial. He will make them so that we can´t fill them up on our backs.
I hope you all know the importance of this gospel and how much the lord loves each and everyone of us. If you don´t read Alma 7:11-12 and think about what that really means to each of you! I know that he lives and loves us and will strengthen us each and everyday if we are willing to accept his help. Jesus Christ suffered for each and everyone of us so that he might know how to help us overcome. He overcame the world and will help us to do so as well!
Have a wonderful week everyone and I´ll write you next week!
Love
Sadie

In the merrian times I'll sum it up short the mission presiden thad a dream that this earth quake was going to happen so he prepared the missionarys with out telling them there would be one. I know amazing anyone who wants these emails that she is sending me please give me your address and I will send forward them to you.


I know this is a long a spirtual post but I was so amazed at this and am so proud to have this amazing sister to share in these experiances that she is going through.



Ok so another thing yes I'm 26 I feel so old saying that I don't feel old just saying it sounds weird I am so greatful for the amazing friends and family who I shared this fun birhtday with my sweet husband let me pamper myself by getting a pedicure, a massage, go shopping and vistit friends it was so nice to have time to myself it felt really weird not having them with me including the pedicure place I always bring them infact sev gets his little feet rubbed and they asked me this time "how come you not bring your kids, I need a picture of sevrin he is so cute" I'm glad I can have random people in my life love my kids it's funny to me. By the end of all this relazing day I really missed my kids you have to understand I spend 24 hours with my kids yes 24 hour I even sleep with a naughty little oliver still I really need to sleep train starting this week. so It was amuch need break. My sweetie got me the best present that has been consuming all my spare time that brings me to my last post a new job I am staring I'm trying to be a phototgrapher I love photography and need a hobby and so that will be my new biz. I have been researching for months on every thing and so I'm taking baby steps and will turn into big steps. I'm so excited. this is my newest baby that I love and am so greatful for thank- sweets my Mr pants




A funny thing sev said.....
as I put him into the car he said "mamma" i bent down to his level he squished his little sweet face and opened one eye coming as close as he could to my face and said" I'm keeping my eye on you" we both started laughing.

1 comment:

Bowman family said...

Oh, I am so jelous of your camera. That is the one I have had my eye on for a while. When things settle down here for me, I plan on taking classes as well. I am glad you posted your sis letter. It was amazing!