Friday, February 26, 2010

A much needed update

I guess first off I'll start with Valentines Day.

My little thing one and thing two helped me make Breakfast for daddy. We made ableskivers a very yummy in fact my favorite breakfast. They opened there little Valentines mommy gave them and played together while we cleaned up the mess from breakfast. It was a very restful day filled with enjoying each others company and listening and watching our funny little kids.




Dinner time I made Ike fondue a cheese and chocolate along with chicken cordon blue and rice it was equally delicious. In fact sevrin tells me all the time "mom you make the best ever, thank-you for making me this Delicious food it tastes so yummy." I love him he makes me feel great even when I don't do the best job at making the food.

Bedtime we decided to make a pink tubby
My kids love the tubby it is often turned into a rocket ship, pirate boat,shark tank with lava,and a toys galore store.
I love all my Valentine Boys
They always make me laugh (there doing the robot)

OK you might be wondering why do they have a mattress on the floor while our box spring it just really uncomfortable and our baby Ollie has been sleeping with us with teething and sickness so it was safer for him to have it like this our backs are not a in much pain this way. So anyway I sprinkled flower petals all over our flower a purple rose which means first love cookies and chocolates. It was beautiful with the candles lit.

A new thing we have got sevrin in dance class he loves it and it is so cute to watch him.

This little kid new words "baby B,thank-you, please,bye bye, makes noises for airplanes, blows kisses he is growing up so fast and so darn cute I love my kids.
Another thing we have done is get our hair cut at cookie cutters my mom usually cuts the boys hair but our busy lives have made it hard to find a time to do this so I just went here. It was fun for them and something to do.

they loves sitting in the car chairs and watching shows
Sev always laughs because it tickles him

I think I miss sevs long hair and am going to grow it out again.


Handsome kids after their hair cuts I love they are such great friends. Sev likes to take Ollie on a walk he says "mom can I take Ollie on a walk?" he holds his hand and they go chasing around the room I love watching how happy they are.
A very funny story I was driving through to pick up some food I yelled out the window I have a coupon and sev yells back "yeah Cu bum" he thought I said I have a cute bum. I was dying laughing. He still thinks that's what I say I love it!
Going to visit our cute daddy at work


Sev and Ollie love to dress up and put diapers on there head only clean ones luckily. It so funny to watch the super hero diaper heads fly across the room saving each other.


Ollie fast asleep on our bed he is always all over the place I can't believe how much of a bed hog he really is cutie baby.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rachael,

I deciided it was time for me to tell you I always read your blog. I love seeing all your cute pictures. Your boys are soooooooooo cuuuuttte! I love their dimples. I am so happy you are such a good mommy and wife. You always have been so full of love and patience and I consider myself lucky to have you like a daughter. My kids adore you and were so lucky to grow up with you and Liz for big "sisters." xoxoxo
Much love,

Vickie

PS. Secretly, Ashley visited as Adam's friend and Lizzie and I were secretly wishing they would get married! Ha! Don't tell Adam!

Bowman family said...

Your kids look cute at every moment. You inspire me to put more effort into everything I am doing. Hope to see you sometime soon!