There is Beauty all around. I LOVE spring time all the new blossoms begin to sprout. birds are building nests, and everyone seems to be in a better mood I think the good old sunshine does that part. I love hiking I went up with my brother Ben we went through a stream to catch this beautiful waterfall.
We recently went downtown to walk around and soak up the beauty. Sevrin said to me as he was running around "mom this crazy guy is following me around" laughing he was so amused.
The flower are blossomed and so peaceful just to look at all the many different flowers.

My boys visiting JESUS. Sevrin asked me with the saddest look on his face why does Jesus have holes in his hands. It was a perfect opportunity to tell what our saviour did for us and the amazing love he has for us.

The temple

I like this picture it shows the planted flower strong and steady

My mom came down there with us it was fun to hang with Nana and eat at the lion house together.
My boys visiting JESUS. Sevrin asked me with the saddest look on his face why does Jesus have holes in his hands. It was a perfect opportunity to tell what our saviour did for us and the amazing love he has for us.
The temple
I like this picture it shows the planted flower strong and steady
My mom came down there with us it was fun to hang with Nana and eat at the lion house together.
No comments:
Post a Comment