Pumpkin Patch with Nana and mommy
Big pumpkin patch trying to find the right pumpkin was hard

Sevrin helped allot even the really heavy ones
Sometimes we needed a little rest it was hard work
Ollie found some interesting one and tried tasting them all yuck

Nana and the boys
I can't believe my littlest man can already walk I will try and post him walking later. He is growing up so fast. At least he still loves cuddling with his mommy.
My boys are so cute together hen they play I'm glad they are such great friends.
Sev is such a great big brother. At his class he is always comforting sad kids and helping them, It's so cute to see. And he usually only has this Binky at nap time and bed time.
I love that my kids are cuddly and love to be silly with their mommy.

Ollie got four teeth all at once that came through poor kid he still is working on drooling like crazy and biting on everything.
I gave them kazoos to play with that lasted a while they were laughing even Ollie did it.



Sweet family time and Jammie kids


I know this is weird a picture of my fridge but someone asked me to take a picture of how your fridge looks without changing anything and tell what you love. Well as you can see I love chocolate covered strawberries, creamy Havarti cheese with crackers, turkey, and gotta have the juice
No comments:
Post a Comment