Monday, October 26, 2009

1st Things !st

1st things 1st
I Love getting letters from my sweet sister who is on a mission. I miss her so much she's been out 6 months. She is so amazing to me all that she endures weird food, ulcers, bugs in her bed and house,dog bites, teaching people and knocking on random people doors. I admire her so much and by her being gone has helped my testimony of the church grow so much. She is amazing for helping the lord and helping people learn about the gospel so they can be with their families forever. I love her!! If anyone has something they want to contribute to the package I'm sending her let me know I am sending it out by the end of this week. Now on a different subject.... I love my kiddos they are so sweet . I love watching them play together, share together and laugh. I am the luckiest person to have such sweet, amazing,tender, beautiful,talented,caring, special spirts.
I have been busy I canned peaches and tomatoes which Oliver loved playing in the big pot
and this weekend we carved our pumpkins they turned out pretty cute I think.
Sevrin has sensory issues so touching the pumpkin seeds or even watching it was out of the question. Yuck I wanted to have him feel it and help me but he was discusted I would even think of such ideas. So he frosted withes hands instead.Oliver on the other hand was quite excited to dig right in in fact he wanted to explore all aspects touching, rubbing it on him, trying to eat it, smelling it. It was so cute and funny to watch him.
Sevrin did put the face on the pumpkin with MR potato head featuresThe digging out of all the grossness (I know not a word I make up my own language on the site) I do NOT like touching that smiley stuff. Ben helping sev frost cookies

No comments: