Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Halloween

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

These pictures were taken on October 30th the day before halloween.

We woke up went straight to a music class where they got to dress up. Aunt ashley was there also. And then we went to speech therapy for Sev. It was a blast After Ike's work was hosting a trick or treat party for the kids. So we went to pick up a few treats watch a movie with popcorn and have treat and "fizzy boose" sev calls pop that. It as fun, On the ride home sev said "That a busy day mamma" I said " it was a busy day and tommarow It will be even more busy. He said "wow more candy mamma I will get a tummy ache, to much candy is bad for me. I was glad to hear that he thinks so to. I love two year olds they are so dare funny. Another funny story about him......so he had a really hard time going to his class at play and learn they play with kids their age, art project,red books,sing,play on toys,have a snack,ect for an hour and a half two times a week. I never leave him so this was new and scary although he loved playing with his new friends he still had a hard time. Driving to school he would say "Not school mamma" Untill he came up with this brillant plan he put on sun glasses and said "they can't see me mamma" I said "great idea you can keep those on if you feel scared to be there ok" He agreed it was a brillant plan and ever since he wears those sunglasses into class and is fine he says "bye mamma see you after class love you" I love two year olds they are so creative and sweet. As for Oliver he gets alone time with mommy It's great we all love it. Here are some pics of what we did at ikes work and music art the day before halloween.



No comments: