Monday, May 4, 2009

Two posts in one Luck You (because it's been so long!!!)

Sev, ollie and I went for a day out with the girls. We ate lunch with aunt susie, avery,grams and ashley some of our favorite people. Sev loves Avery they always have so much fun together. He is going in for the kiss.

There just so happen to be a petting zoo and pony rides where we went so we decided to go there after lunch then it was off to shopping.
Avery and sev walking around on the path looking and laughing at the animals plotting thier plans to ambush the goat.....ahhhh
Petting little lambies Their were tons of goats ans lamb just hanging around and completely fine with letting kids come up to them and pet them. They were so sweet!!! Sev and avery kept saying lambie so cute. This was sevrins favorite I think he liked the noise he made. He thought it was so funny They both went on pony rides
Sev loved his pony and wanted to go again and again

First shop the Candy shop of course. Eye and wide and mouth is drooling yummy. Sev grabbed a bag and immediately started putting what he wanted into the bag after he stared at the jelly beans.I put this enormous gummy snake around his neck and got this reaction. AHHH the scary face. He is so funnyAnd this is the other reaction I got when I said "sev look at me so I can see your face, stop grabbing candy for a little bit" His response "cany" it's pronounced how it's spelled.

Wow these bubbles are amazing
Sevrin loves sucker hmmm which one should he choose.....?Now to enjoy the candy and relax by the water...

Second post Ashley my amazing sister who I love to death finish college getting her health science degree. Yeah ashley wahoo as sevrin would say!!

We got to see Mima


and papa


and of course uncle Jakie


One Ollies favorite people is his papa he loves feeling his face and snuggling close

It was so cute to see how proud sev was of his ash yelling " Ash" then clapping his little hands

When others clapped he plugged his ears, it was a little loud

I love my funny little big boy to the moon and back

Wahoo Ashley is done hooray hooray for her

Sev loves his favorite aunt Ashley

Jake the tree hugger

Proud parents

Good Job ash your our Hero!! well at least mine I love ya

No comments: