I know this is a late post but my life has been crazy and I finally had time to post. Some pictures from mothers day
My mom is amazing she works so hard. She is a crazy work out machine and she has many great qualities that I love. I love hanging out with her and love her.
My mom is amazing she works so hard. She is a crazy work out machine and she has many great qualities that I love. I love hanging out with her and love her.
Jake and mom
I love ollies big smiles
We love mima
My cutest family... I love being a mother to these sweetest baby boys they are my joy and happiness. I really do have the perfect husband we are so perfect for each other and I love him more than he'll ever know.
I had the best mothers day ever. and got an awesome flip camcorder completely unexpected but love it to death now I can catch all of my little families moments. Thanks sexy husband Mr pants
Hot dog stacking is so much fun I don't love them either but they are fun to play with sev got a kick out of playing with these who knew that hot dogs can be so fun " hot dog hot dog hot digity dog" singing the song that sev sang while he stacked the dogs and then knocked down laughing
My little ollie bear is so strong and rolling like crazy I turn my head for two seconds and he's across the room my little baby is growing so fast!!
No comments:
Post a Comment