Tuesday, March 3, 2009


Sevrin giving mommy a big slobbery kiss I love it!!Look at that cheesy cute smile he's so funny

He is growing up so fast his new thing is blowing bubbles

Kisses for the baby ( Do you like the dark hair?)

In this picture it looks like oliver is attacking sev but sev is actual giving him a hug and ollie returning it. So sweet!!This the face that sev makes when something is scary. One on one time with each of my boys I love bonding with them. Cool dude uncle JakeUncle Ben we love him

Wrestling withe the uncles sev is winning 1 2 3 your out
Practicing jumping a tricky skill to learnWatching the birds outside very entertainingKisses Sleeping boys
Our bed needs to be bigger in the morning we all sleep together it's a little mushy but fun.

This picture is not the best but I thought it was so cute my best friends little boy and sev were walking around the restaurant holding hands looking at girls and mostly watching the cakes and yummy desserts their noses pushed up against the glass. memories came back from us we were about this age when we met amazing. Love ya Liz and Vickie I miss you thanks for lunch and Vickie those bunt cakes are amazing I've been back multiple times yum, yum thank-you so much your a sweetie

No comments: