So the other day I went to my moms to just say Hi and when I pulled in the driveway I saw my little brother looking like this
at first I was like " What the heck" then I realised it was Jake I was seeing so not to be alarmed he does this kind of weird stuff all the time. He cracks me up I was laughing at him and decided to grab my camera and show you all what a funny brother I have.
I gave this yummy chocolate heart shaped donut to sev and immediately he dug into it painting his high chair and his little body. I love watching him learn and play it is so entertaining 

This picture above is of him giving a fake smile.Speaking of painting... Sev is quite the artist lately I do give him aqua doodle or crayons to paint or color and he chooses to paint with soap in the tub or shampoo. Even better he poops in his crib when he is taking a nap and says "Ca ca mama caca" I return in his room to find his face, arms and crib completely covered with poop I would have posted this picture but I did not think to take a picture just quilklt get him out and jump him in the tub which I'm sure you're all glad that gross image is not in your heads.
1 comment:
Rachel I love love love that picture of your brother peeking out the window with tape on his mouth. That is too funny!
You know I love your boys' dimples!
2nd Mom Vickie
Post a Comment