Monday, December 15, 2008

I managed to get out of the house to go see Santa, Sevrin loves him. I had most of my christmas shopping done before oliver came thank goodness because it is much more tricky taking two children out in the snow and crazy crowds.
I also decorated the tree isn't it so cuteMerry Christmas to all and to all a good night!!! We went to olivers 2 week apt he gained 8 onces and a half a inch They grow so fast. I'm loving having another little sweet spirt in our home sevrin had a hard tome at first but has now relised he is here to stay and is a huge helper it is so sweet to see my baby boy try and help his little brother when he is crying he'll run and drop every thing he is doing to give a little pat and say"shh,shh" or give him a binki

I love his little duck fuzz hair it will not go down it's just fuzzy and so soft
Don't you love that sweet sweet face
Most of his day consists of kickin it around the house enjoying his family and us the sameThis is sevrin giving a love to his brother
Look at this little boy he's growing up to fast

2 comments:

Bowman family said...

Oh, Rach- your little baby is so adorable! I wish you lived by me so I could watch him for you. I love the chunky things on your tree. You have some skills :-)

ls said...

i am loving the fuzzy little head. i NEED to see him (and you) again soon, so let's really do lunch next week even though it is crazy.