I know this picture is not the best but I wanted to show you his cute dimples. This little baby is the best baby I could ask for he has a sweet little spirt. He loves to be close to you. He always wants to be held if he is fussy and that calms him right down. He hates his bassinet it's funny because as soon as I put him in it he crys and when I stick him in with us he's fast asleep (how does he know the difference between our bed and his own?)
He looks so much bigger than a couple weeks a go it is crazy how fast hey grow. Then
Now
I love watching him look around and figure things out, I love his tiny squeaks and soft newborn cry it's kinda raspy. I love cuddling him in my arms and feeling his little body relax and watching him drift off to sleep. My heart has never been more full. When I was pregnant I thought how can I have more love to go around with two babies. Now I know you can love your second baby the same as the first and even have more love for the both of them. They are so different. I love having a little baby in the house I love the smells, the looks, the sleepless nights (only because I know that this tiny baby needs me to feed him to change him and burp him and rock him and love him) Although sevrin is still little it is cute to see him try and be a big boy like helping change his little brother , get his Binky, pat his back to help burp him. The other day Oliver was crying and in his bassinet I was going in to get him when sev came running to his room and there he was patting him softly and shhing him. He didn't stop crying so he put a toy he was holding in there to see if that would work and no still fussy he turned around to me and rolled his arms like "what can I do" trying to think of something looking around. I picked Ollie up and let sev hold him with me he was happy to help make his brother happy.

Snow days...... It snowed like crazy so Ike took sev to shovel the snow It was so funny because sev shuffled through with his tiny boots and when he would fall he would say "up, up" because he didn't want to touch the cold snow but when he did he looked at his hands and made a ahh face like how dare that snow get me cold he did have gloves on but towards the end they fell off


Snow days...... It snowed like crazy so Ike took sev to shovel the snow It was so funny because sev shuffled through with his tiny boots and when he would fall he would say "up, up" because he didn't want to touch the cold snow but when he did he looked at his hands and made a ahh face like how dare that snow get me cold he did have gloves on but towards the end they fell off
No comments:
Post a Comment