Friday, October 3, 2008

People come into your life.......

People come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime.

When someone is in your life for a REASON, it is usually to meet a need you have expressed.They have come to assist you through a difficulty, to provide you with guidance and support,to aid you physically, emotionally or spiritually. They may seem like a godsend and they are.They are there for the reason you need them to be. I have been blessed with people who have come in times when I needed them sometimes I don't even have to ask they just appear like an angel an answer to my prayers.

Some people come into your life for a SEASON, because your turn has come to share, grow or learn.They bring you an experience of peace or make you laugh.They may teach you something you have never done.They usually give you an unbelievable amount of joy. But only for a season.
There has been people I have met that have taught me things, I needed to be taught. A short valuable lesson and I have used throughout my life. It is amazing to me that a complete stranger can teach you something you use for a lifetime.

LIFETIME relationships teach you lifetime lessons,things you must build upon in order to have a solid emotional foundation.Your job is to accept the lesson, love the person and put what you have learned to use in all other relationships and areas of your life.It is said that love is blind but friendship is clairvoyant. I have been blessed with amazing relationships in my life.
One being my husband who has taught me amazing things about myself I didn't know I had in me, he is my rock and best friend he is always there for me. He is a great daddy and provider. He can always make me smile or laugh. I love him so so much. I am so lucky to have found such an amazing person.
Second my son sevrin what a glorious thing, to be a mom to this sweet small person. sometimes it amazes me that god put in my care to take care and teach this sweet spirt. And soon to be two little ones they teach you so much and have never ending love for you. I love the tender touches and kisses. He cracks me up with the things he sees then mimics them.
My family of course all of them has taught me so much we have been through a tough road together and have grown spiritually,mentally and physically we have gone through it all together and we are always there to lean on each other when one has fallen.
My Grandma who is one of the most wonderful people in the whole world she is amazing and an angel in my eyes. She has done so much and taught me so much.
My friend Liz we have been friends since we were two years old I have learned so much and look up to her as a person she has been there for me every step of the way and I'm thankful to have her in my life. Her Family was a second family to me I love them and have learned many things they are such a strong family.
My in laws Judy and Clyde I'm thankful for them I know people dread their "In laws but I love mine they are wonderful I have learned allot from them and am so excited that Judy in moving closer to us so I can spend more time with her.
My Aunt Susie she is one of my best friends I can always count on her and know I always have a pair of listening ears. Thanks
My heavenly father and Jesus where would I be with out them, they are my being, my soul and I can always count on them. I am thankful for my religion.
I know I didn't mention some people but you know who you are and I really am thankful for everything you have done for me if I wrote everyone who has touched me in some way this post would be a novel so please forgive me for not mentioning your name.

Thank you for being a part of my life,whether you were a reason, a season or a lifetime.

3 comments:

Allieblog said...

That was such a great post Rach, Thank you. I love you tons!!

Bowman family said...

Rach, you need to look at my blog, I tagged you.

ls said...

I love you Rach.

I could write a novel on the amazing person you are, and maybe one day I will, but for now, know that you are truly the best friend I could've ever asked for.

Let's get together again one day this week.