Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Little Man

A little update on Sevrin
The two binki kid!!! He loves binkis so much that he is often caught with two in his mouth at once. He thinks he is hilarious.When I put him down for a nap and he wakes up I hear"Mom, mama" repeated over and over with a singing tune untill I come to get him. Then I walk in to see his feet dangling and a huge grin on his face.He walks around the house singing and talking about everything and anything. He loves playing with his toys and reading books.And eating he loves sitting in his high chair eating "yummys" He is such a boy. Ilove babies in there jammies they are so sweet.I recently got him a baby doll that came with a potty,high chair and bottles to help him understand how babies need help. I also found this stroller at DI and snatched it he loves taking care of his baby and strolling him around!! Grandpa and the fam came to dinner at our house, Grandpa was teaching sev to shoot some hoops it was so cute!!My "little" boy is not so little any more he is growing up so fast. I try and hold him as long as I can and enjoy every moment we have together. I love this Little Man!!
I am getting more and more anxious about having this little person come out. But I am also very sick of being pregnant. We have allot to do to get ready still and I feel I can't do it fast enough. I am trying hard to get every thing ready so It will be less stressful. I think that most has to do with these crazy hormones. In case anyone wants to help with things we need we are registered at Babiesrus there a few items I still need. Thank-you








1 comment:

Bowman family said...

I love to look at your pictures, he is adorable. I can't wait to see what your next little one will look like. Your little man will look huge next to your new baby- you will see. Let me know your thoughts when it happens.