Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A typical Sunday

A little update on my pregnant belly WOW I'm huge look how big my belly has grown!! I'm a organizing cleaning crazy person. I am trying to get every thing ready already.

We are going to grandma's house. Usually we always go to Mima's. There are lots of people to visit and play with. Every time sevrin smells those flowers with abig sigh. and continues to walk in the door.Looking at those beautiful moutains and enjoying the fresh air. I love it there are many huge trees along the street. and the most gorgemous views. Does my little boy look so big. Sevrin is such a sweet spirt he always has a hug for me and is so tender when he looks at you i lovehim so much.The binki picture I don't think we will ever get rid of "this" (that 's what he calls it)He loves his brother already he gives him loves and tells him stories

It is getting more and more tricky to hold a almost 30 pound kid on my side because thisbelly is growing a rapid speeds
But isn't it cute a big round belly
Mima asleep on the hammock
We love playing outside and going for walks
I love this picture of sevrin his little tounge sticking out he's so funny
Uncle ben makes sev laugh so hard we love him

Aunt sadie walking around the yard with sev

Mima plays kitchen toys one of sevrins favorite things ever
So does uncle Jake it's funny to watch him feed every one
And him self!!

1 comment:

ls said...

Rachie, your belly has gotten bigger just in the week or so since I've seen you! You look darling. Sev looks so stinkin' cute all dressed up in his church clothes. And Ben! He looks so grown up and handsome.